I’m going to remodel my kitchen! There I said it and after writing a couple of big checks, I’m committed. After thinking about it and talking about it and researching it for more than 5 years, this time it’s actually going to happen. It’s a confluence of many things that is prompting these actual plans. The top ten list:
9. I may have saved enough money to afford it.
8. The laminate floor is peeling up at the seams.
7. The appliances are old, some of them likely originals from 1957.
6. The lights over the stove and sink shorted out.
5. The fan over the stove shorted out as well.
4. Sometimes the main kitchen light (flourescent) doesn’t turn on and it flickers when it does.
3. There’s no dishwasher.
1. I want to enjoy a comfortable, functional kitchen!